Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Your Ombre Love

I thought I would share some photos of a few baskets that were inspired by the Ombre basket. The lovely Genevieve at Pretty Wit and The Three Spinsters, sent me an email with a link to her version of the Ombre basket. Isn't it beautiful?



Thank you Genevieve for sharing your basket. 

I just love getting emails and messages with photos of your creations. 

Here are a few more baskets inspired by Ombre Love

               

I love all of the color combos. 








I just love all of these. It motivates me to make more in different colors:)

Thanks so much for sharing with me so I could share them with everyone. Please feel free to send me links to your projects. I would love to blog about them.

Hope you all are having a great week!


11 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting my basket! :) I love all the colors people chose!

    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!!!i'm gonna make one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty baskets! Thank you for sharing your pictures and the links. I love finding new blogs to follow and new projects to add to my growing pile.
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so pretty. I am definitely making one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, look how many people you have inspired. Your creativity helps others, like me be even more creative. They are all fantastic.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Liz! I’m passing on to you the "Sunshine Award” if you want it of course. Take a look here, please: http://olgasoleil.blogspot.ie/2012/06/sunshine-award.html
    I wish you a sunny day!
    Olga ☼

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. I have chosen your blog for the SUNSHINE AWARD. You can find more about it in my blog: http://arteenhilo.blogspot.com/2012/06/sunshine-award.html .
    [If you don't wish to receive this award, no worries. I just wanted to mention your blog, because I think it is worth visiting].
    Love your blog ♥ Ana BC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. I just came across your blog while looking for some crochet inspiration. Glad I did! Love the basket.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Liz, I found your wonderful blog via Pinterest. These baskets are just too cute! I'm just learning how to crochet so hopefully I will be able to make one for myself soon!

    ReplyDelete